Sunday, April 20, 2014

Confudido

Fuck, twisted ties of poetic justice.
Drag problems barbwire noosed to moments of truth found.
Yet the end is a beginning and I'm sniping clay pidgeons with a bow-and-arrow pulley system.
Feel a misfit and genuity is missing in this ingenious system.
Throw criticism in a coal-chamber, reason to write more and cage music head changers.
Exorcised the exorcist and the recount is missing crucial chunks of non-fiction.
I'm thinking it's sitting behind the world I'm blinking weaving a grand work of fiction.
From the barstool I'm sittin I might need drinks to ponder the chinks I'm thinkin.
Kinked and livid in a sordid juxtaposed position.
Creator bonding carbohydrates and lipids crafting disastrous positions for the dishonest children.
They don't know what they're building, materials harvested from soul killing stop blocks.
Established hotpots to distract the cash crop for the plots.
Before the cow becomes aware of the hopscotch and covers its blindspots.
I'm not slow I'm topnotch, and sense subtleties in this large plot.
The way the automated torrent don't stop as if to mock.
Staring out the window in these dreams, finding unsealed edges to smell fresh air is a priviledge.
Even if I'm a native put in the box of a tourist, respond better than mental pressure so silent and ruthless.
Silent hill visions and I stepped into the noose representing obtuse angles.
Geometric tangle taking emotional vantage as a cantankerous savage.

No comments:

Post a Comment