Monday, April 21, 2014

Stare

Solidify this stress into projectiles, exile
Make sure this case winds up as an x-file
Lucifer was my trial , dug him out your eyeballs of denial
Inbetween the walls melting and the weapons henchmen are smelting
I ought to pull excalibur out the bloodstained mountains
Quelch the hunger thats been hunting
Catch cats between the eyes with thoughts I'm hunching
It's all or nothing paratrooper killing on assumption
Fast food service call me murderous Mclovins
Endorsed by benjamin and heralded by rusty trumpets
Distract you with humor implanting cancer patient tumors
Efficiently recyling the trauma to my psyche
Sharing is caring, got you inbetween my pincers like a pisces
Life is heavy so I take gravity lightly
Beat you to death then resurrect you just to fight me
Beat this dead horse until you like me
I find voodoo dolls exciting
Eat it limb by limb
While my eye bares a glint akin to Hannibal Lecter's twin.
Feed your remains to archibishop the 5th
Render you mute to keep your confessions post-secret
If you want to be a hurdle I'll cut you down to size so I can reach it
Nothings off limits for this evil turned preacher
With a knack for turning gold to lead and back
Heart of lightworker turned black due to critical mass
Ungodly yet my alchemy still trumps Aleister Crowley
Sow seeds and worship the tides of Mars
Bathe in alcohol and watch my flesh evolve

No comments:

Post a Comment