Sunday, January 19, 2014

Onwards

Yep, should've added a prefix
Regressing past regrets
Stepping back to the past less
Sailing a ship that's mastless
On winds amassed to crash the masses
The strong survive
I find myself surrounded by the qualified
In my mind a kaleidoscopic monical tracks my environments periodicals
Cataloguing exoticals and less than exciting methodicals
Time slows to a scrawl, stops
Ruts in the deadlock
Kept still by the thought of the clock
Ironic, that which tracks decay in laps fails to track this mental lapse
Scaling these hills to the hilt of time that made roses wilt in decline
And as telescopes recline to watch the stars align
I too will find my place in the grand design
Casting my line with answers
In a sea full of questions while the fisherman questions the essence
Every catch further fueling this relentless
Eyes close and the melodic push of time gets recycled
Revelations fuel the cyclone
Pushing and pulling with the currents of the beanstalks seed
Pillars built by the sorely missed who continue to give
Within all theories relative
Unabident to the hymns given by the living
Antidotes for doubt and it's treacherous louts
Ignoring what humans felt history was one size fit all
It's a nuclear bomb, one man could kill them all
Upon a floated vigil promoting bestowed civilities
As the well runs dry I find it burning beautifully
A sacrifice required for a better life
It's called the better fight despite a fight never being right
We'll stab all our shadows until we too are run through
Left blue and breathless questioning the heavens guest list
Unaware of what we miss
Relinquishing this and that goaded to negligence by sly aristrocrats
A whole lot of mix and match to patch the potholes in the path
Unfunded by the latter mentioned riff raff
Yet finding puzzle pieces mismatched
Digging through dialogue to find a mask to match
It's all calm and billabongs until the peasant learns the song
 Grind it down to balms this soothing alm
I find this seeking not worth searching
Unaware of whom the worth is
Seldom is it found attached like name tags to a person
So you tell me how to find the worth of the worst whos working
For a better inner person I'm still searching
Putting that work in for what it's worth then
You can bet I'll question the crest of this wave when the curiousity remains unstaved
Save moments of tourniquet pains
Tourniquets made, I damn near tied that knife in inflicting the pain
Not to name names as time will yet settle the bets pasted on my cyborg frame
Fame airbrushed on the underside of the little I've gained in terms of monetary aims
Must've missed the sugar coated Schindlers list passing heavens guest list
This pacifist is more than happy to let your objections sit and teach you shit
Cause at the bottom the silt yet drifts looking for a pit
Falling through the cracks as the clock ticks
Reflecting patterns of scattered brain matter on gold plated platter
Upon the void the gold shatters scattering meaning to dimensional rafters
Yet I still find the will to write new chapters
Onwards my friends to the ever afters

No comments:

Post a Comment