Monday, January 6, 2014

Petter- mikrofonkåt (Instrumental) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Kqbbfbufk

Straight comin out the dungeon
Lunchin on empirical assumptions
Part of a somber assemblage
Countin the 99 steps to heaven
Losses of the brethren settled in
Akin to kin bathed in sin
Fuck this societies homonyms
Your ignorance is uncomfortable
Hypocrisy devoured like a lunchable
Rhyme level untouchable
Broke crutches I once found loveable
Mind plays back past blows for blows
Time plays at a laminar flow
Vibrating at the rate of tremolo
Raps echo through the abode
Abyss, amiss to be living like this
At the bottom of the pit
Gravediggin towards a sky I can kiss 
 
Shaking weaknesses like snowglobes
Watching the empire wither
Splinters of wood flow downriver
Fletch em, add em to my quiver
The cold makes us shiver
Internalized like shots to the liver
Tethered to a mirror image
Shattered the glass with shards
Came through on a silent hill
Quill that froze the inkwells
Stabs perspective till it kills
Blood to sate the wishing well
In my skull
Hum intolerable
Float above states with my thought rate
Pack memorabilia in the crate
Germinate till a better date

Behemoths sate infinite thirst
Worst comes to worst
Nurse until it hurts
It’s one thing to patch a wound
Another to brood in brew
I’ve watched whole lives consumed
Don’t know which is worse, resisting or obeying thirst
For a term, curse is relative
We manifest and obey our quips
Bail water out of sinking ships
Flood the deck
Saw the shipwreck and must manifest
I guess it’s a quest
To process and digest
traumatic experience
Comfortable inside delerium
See the world quite sane
However I’m the weather
Meterologist interpretations
Determine how I’m viewed by the nation
Contemplation settles how I’m pacing
Or outpacing
The way I travel is olympic
I’m passed the torch then I kick it
From Atlantic to Pacific
Prolific

No comments:

Post a Comment