Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Societal Struggle (work in progress)

Within these things I find the the relishing within which suffering brings/
Denoting the inconsistencies consistently/
Cutting down the twofold path the forest mapped for lumber to overlook all wonder/
Sap harvested to breakdown and target the niche market/
Bullseye on a misplaced target/
The hunted mumbling asundred fumblings, flushed out the quarry/
Not to worry, we're determined to die in a hurry/
Accelerating through murky muddled waters, seeking/
Finding hate in a puddle/
Through all these claimed necessities I see a world brought to its knees/
What we were born of squeezed for assets in this monopoly/
Made a part of me by poverty and economy/
A justified mockery of the humanity residing in me/
Employing me to conquer and destroy in a military society/
Armed to the teeth with denial they breed/
Internalizing and disarming any objections I might apply/
I am one of kindred sets of eyes recognizing the weights placed on my mind/
With that hindrance defined I as a cave creature find sight where I was once blind/
Step into the light sacrificing ignorance for insight/
The plight recognized as devised to keep my minds eye simplified/
You might find the future ten steps devined/
One hundred moments defined with 99 that don't align/

No comments:

Post a Comment